Definitely the highlight of my week...

Summer!!
SO THAT'S IT! Last night at 11pm I submitted my final essay of second year. I'm finished. I feel like I've mentioned in every post that I'm finishing this year at university, but now I can actually say 'I have finished' I'm free to go home and have an amazing summer with friends and family. 
Definitely the highlight of my week for sure. Clicking that summit button for the last time this year. Now, I can celebrate without worrying about the next essay that's due in!
This past year feels like it has gone by sooo fast. But when I really stop to think about it, I've done so many incredible things that have left me with a ton of new memories. I've met loads of new people and some I'd say are going to be friends for life. 
I've honestly don't have anything amazing planned for this summer but whatever I do I will be sure to share it on here. I do have a holiday to Dubai planned in September, so that'll be shared on here too, I know it's a while away yet, but stay tuned! 
I can't wait to see what this next year brings, finishing uni for good and stepping out into the real world. It's a scary thought, but I'm looking forward to it.

James

James France

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment